CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Cash 'n Carry Items

I have some brand new items on-hand that I will sell to persons in the T or C area - no shipping/no tax.  You can pay by check, cash or credit/debit card.  We can make arrangements to meet to exchange the items.

If you are interested in any of the items below - great for yourself or for gifts (graduation, Mother's Day, weddings, etc.) - please contact me by email or phone.  They are first come, first serve.
Round-Covered Baker - $49.00
Classic Batter Bowl - $16.00
Easy Accent Decorator - $24.00
Rectangular Baker - $40.00

Small Bamboo Snack Bowls - $19.50
I am also able to order any current products if you are interested in them.  You can earn FREE Pampered Chef products by hosting a Cooking Show.  (I even do Catalog Shows.)  Click here to view current products and contact me to place an order.

Melissa Robinson
Cell:  575-693-7087 • Email:  MlisRobinson@yahoo.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment